Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT 5) is a globally accepted framework for the governance and management of IT. It aligns business goals to IT processes and goals, providing tools, resources and guidance to achieve, identify and associate responsibilities of business and IT processes.
COBIT 5 stimulates innovation in IT, bridging the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
Who Should Attend:
- IT auditors
- IT managers
- IT quality professionals
- IT leadership
- IT developers
- Process practitioners
- Managers in IT service providing firms
- Overview of COBIT 5
- Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise End-to-end
- Principle 3: Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Principle 5: Separating Governance From Management
- The COBIT 5 Process Capability Model
- Duration : 40 Minutes
- Number of questions : 50
- Question format : Multiple Choice
- Passing marks : 50%
- Exam language : English
Basic understanding of IT technologies and processes.
For more information write to us: