The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) certification is an objective measure of the knowledge, skills and abilities required for personnel involved in the process of authorizing and maintaining information systems. Specifically, this credential applies to those responsible for formalizing processes used to assess risk and establish security requirements and documentation. Their decisions will ensure that information systems possess security commensurate with the level of exposure to potential risk, as well as damage to assets or individuals.
Who Should Attend:
- IT security professionals
- Information assurance professionals
- Information risk managers
- Systems administrators
- Database administrators
- Network administrators
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Categorization of Information Systems
- Selection of Security Controls
- Security Control Implementation
- Security Control Assessment
- Information System Authorization
- Monitoring of Security Controls
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Number of questions : 125
- Question format : Multiple Choice
- Passing marks : 700 out of 1000
- Exam language : English
Valid experience includes information systems security-related work performed, or work that requires information security knowledge and involves direct application of that knowledge. For the CAP certification, a candidate is required to have a minimum of 2 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in 1 or more of the 7 domains of the CAP CBK.
If you do not have the required experience, you may still sit for the exam and become an Associate of (ISC)² until you have gained the required experience.
For more information write to us: