The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
Backed by (ISC)², the globally recognized, nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field, the CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Who Should Attend:
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Network Architect
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Duration : 6 Hours
- Number of questions : 250
- Question format : Multiple Choice
- Passing marks : 700 out of 1000
- Exam language : English, French, German, Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Visually Impaired
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK®. Candidates may receive a one year experience waiver with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list, thus requiring four years of direct full-time professional security work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK.
Don’t have the experience? Become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP exam. You’ll have 6 years to earn your experience to become a CISSP.
For more information write to us: