All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
Once you book course with us, next step is to apply Indian visa. If required, we will provide you supporting documents like Invitation letter, invoice, accommodation details, etc. for processing your visa application.
Basic guidelines for applying Indian Visa:
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- You should have return ticket.
- You have to fill online application form:
- In normal course, It can take anywhere from 3 to 10 working days to get visa.
- Carry all your documents in original & some extra passport size photographs while going to submit documents in Embassy.
e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories:
|Antigua & Barbuda||Cuba||Israel||Netherlands||Solomon Islands|
|Argentina||Czech Republic||Jamaica||New Zealand||South Africa|
|Aruba||Djibouti||Jordan||Niue Island||Sri Lanka|
|Belize||Eritrea||Liberia||Papua New Guinea||Tajikistan|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Fiji||Lithuania||Peru||Thailand|
|Brazil||France||Madagascar||Poland||Trinidad & Tobago|
|Brunei||Gabon||Malawi||Portugal||Turks & Caicos Island|
|Bulgaria||Gambia||Malaysia||Republic of Korea||Tuvalu|
|Cambodia||Georgia||Malta||Republic of Macedonia||UAE|
|Cape Verde||Ghana||Mauritius||Russia||United Kingdom|
|Cayman Island||Greece||Mexico||Saint Christopher and Nevis||Uruguay|
|China||Guatemala||Moldova||Saint Vincent & the Grenadines||Vanuatu|
|China- SAR Hongkong||Guinea||Monaco||Samoa||Vatican City-Holy See|
|China- SAR Macau||Guyana||Mongolia||San Marino||Venezuela|
Steps to get e-Tourist Visa (eTV):
- Apply Online – Upload Photo and Passport Page
- Pay visa fee online – Using Credit / Debit card
- Receive eTV Online – eTV will be sent to your email
- Fly To India – Print eTV and carry at the time of travel
Participants from all other countries need to apply visa in advance by normal process using following steps:
- Apply Online – Secure online application saves time and check status online
- Submit documents – Submit your application with required documents at Indian Mission /Visa collection center
- Receive passport, visa – Collect your passport/visa from Indian Mission/Collection Centre or by post
Please visit following links to check nearest Indian Embassy to you:
Yellow fever vaccination requirement:
It is mandatory for every person, Foreigner or Indian, (excluding infants below six months) to have Yellow Fever vaccination certificate if arriving from countries regarded as yellow fever endemic.
Please use the following link to check list of countries regarded as yellow fever endemic.
It is a mandatory requirement as per International Health Regulations.
Polio Vaccination mandatory from March 1, 2014:
Oral Polio Vaccination has become mandatory for all Afghan and Indian Citizens living in Afghanistan and travelling to India from Afghanistan. It is required to take the vaccination 4 weeks prior travelling to India. No traveler will be allowed to enter India without vaccination certificate.